Der Energietag bietet hochrangigen Experten ein Forum in Berlin, um aktuelle internationale Energiefragen zu diskutieren. In diesem Jahr findet die Konferenz als Hybrid-Event statt.
save the date
27. September 2022 / Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences
Green Deal or No Deal?
Cooperation, Competition and the People
26. Oktober 2021 / 10:30 – 17:00 CET / Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences & online (Hybrid Event)
International ambitions for climate protection measures will be essential for keeping the global temperature rise below 2°C. Large emitters of greenhouse gas emissions and contributors to global warming like the US and the European Union will have to lead by example in finding a pathway towards a just transition while maintaining competitiveness. In the light of the COP26 in Glasgow, we discussed with international decision-makers and our international audience different policy approaches and new opportunities for cooperation.
Can Germany’s energy policy serve as a blueprint for the world? Every two years since 2011, the World Energy Council – Germany has conducted a survey of our global peers asking for their perception of Germany’s energy policy, our Energiewende, and its impact domestically and abroad. The presentation of the results at the Energy Day 2021 will be online shotly as well as all other recordings. Thank you for your participation in the Energy Day 2021 in Berlin and online.
All recordings of the Energy Day 2021 are available here.
• Quo Vadis Energy Politics in Germany?
• Commitment to Global Climate Protection – towards a Climate Club?
• The EU Green Deal: Implementation and Outlook
• Social Implications of Transforming the Energy System
• Hydrogen Evolution in Europe and beyond
• Final Remarks & Invitation to St. Petersburg